Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Introductions

Greetings, Bienvenido, Salutations....Hi!
I'm Avery, and welcome to a blog that has been created primarily for a Graduate Communications class (Professional Communications in the Digital Age). The title is "Aviator's Airspace", because of three specific reasons:
  1. I have a couple of nicknames (I originally never thought it would be easy for someone to give me one).
  2. One of these nicknames was "The Aviator". Basically, it was a slick attempt at glorifying my name, but it stuck in my head; my mind is in the clouds very often. It's unique from my other nicknames.
  3. My twitter & tumblr handles are "The Aviator", and in that respect I'm following through with that trend to this blog.
So as I mentioned before, this is a blog that will primarily reflect my graduate assignments along with some thoughts on social media or graphic design thrown in. I guess this post is the christening champagne bottle!

2 comments:

  1. I like this blog about "Google". I am a true fan. "Google is my go-to when I want to know about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google rules the world. End of Story.

    ReplyDelete