Tuesday, November 1, 2011

No-Shave November

So it's finally November, meaning 2011 is entering it's final months. That also means that it is officially "No-Shave November" for those with facial hair. That magical time of year where I see how far my beard can grow before the end of the month, my family shaves me in my sleep, or it accidentally catches fire (whichever comes first). The good thing is that I do not look like a caveman when I don't shave. I don't really look homeless either. I have more of the "no sleep insomniac" kind of beard when it REALLY grows out. I've only participated twice before in my life with "No-Shave November". I'm guessing it doesn't exactly apply to haircuts.....as that isn't a shave, it's a cut. I'm sure my beard won't be as scraggly or massive as other beards throughout history.



2 comments:

  1. First of all, Jumangi is THE BEST! Robin Williams is one of my heroes.

    Second, PLEASE SHAVE - I hate this "NoShaveVember."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't let myself go completely, but I want to see how far I can get haha

    ReplyDelete